LMS/LHS Parent Teacher Organization
The Lawrence Middle and High School Parent Teacher Organization encourages, supports and provides for the students and teachers by supporting activities aimed to enrich student experience in Lawrence Middle and High schools. The PTO works to bring together families to celebrate our school.
The PTO supports various initiatives to benefit students:
- End-of-year celebrations for 7th, 8th and 12th graders
- Special Programs, Workshops, Assemblies and Field Trips
- Music and Theatre Program/LIMBO (LHS Music Department Support Committee)
- Senior Awards and Scholarships
- National Staff Appreciation Week (May)
- Beautification efforts at both schools
- Student Councils
- Clubs and Other Departments as requested
How do we support these student enrichment programs?
In previous years, we raised:
- Fundraiser Drive: $4,500
- Restaurant and Coupons Books: $600
- Clothing Drive: $700
- Concessions at LMS/LHS concerts, musicals, pretzel sales: $700
You can help us by making a donation on our website: LMS/LHS PTO
You can also help both us and yourself by joining our email list. It’s FREE!! Just click here to fill out the form. It will take less than a minute to sign up.
LMS/LHS PTO is a tax exempt non-profit organization exempt from Federal Income Tax under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
*All donations/contributions are tax deductible.