LMS/LHS Parent Teacher Organization
The Lawrence Middle and High school Parent Teacher Organization encourages and supports student and Teacher activities aimed to enrich student experience in Lawrence Middle and High schools.
Consider joining the LMS/LHS PTO Today!
Membership dues: $25 for one child at LMS or LHS | $45 for two or more children at LMS or LHS
Please visit our website to learn more and join!
Click HERE to become a member!
Interested in becoming a volunteer? Click HERE to sign up!
Check out our 2019-2020 meeting dates HERE.
Click HERE to view our current Board Members.
Visit our PTO Store HERE!
Why is it important to be a member of the LHS/LMS PTO? Your membership provides…
- Additional support for your child’s extracurricular activities and scholarships
- Convenient ways to stay connected with school community events
- Quick updates from LTPS school officials and the PTO Board
- An opportunity to receive a copy of the LHS/LMS student directory*
As a member of the PTO, you can help support various initiatives to benefit students at LMS and LHS, a few listed below:
- Student-of-the-Month breakfasts (LMS)
- Lawrence Science & Engineering Fair (LTPS)
- 8th grade end-of-year trip (LMS)
- Project Graduation (LHS)
- 8th Grade Farewell Ceremony (LMS)
- Senior Prom (LHS)
- Senior awards & scholarships (LHS)
- Support student groups, clubs and activities
To contact the PTO, please send an email to: email@example.com
If you would prefer to pay by check, please send a check payable to "LMSLHS PTO" to:
2455 Princeton Pike
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648