LMS Sports Offerings & Schedules
Anthony Ammirata - Director of Athletics
Middle School Schedules can be found HERE
LMS Sports Clearance Requirments
Please submit all paperwork to the nurse's office PRIOR to the start of tryout dates in order to be eligible to participate in any sports offering Winter, 2023 - 2024 Lawrence Township District physician will clear all physical paperwork on one of the following dates:
10/17, 10/31, 11/14 and 11/20. Please submit physical paperwork to the LMS nurse's office prior to one of these dates.
All student athletes MUST be cleared prior to tryout dates/participation.
Sports Clearance Steps:
1. Complete Online Registration - Click HERE to access.
2. Submit a current sports physical to the nurse's office - if the most recent physical is older than 365 days old. Click HERE to access paperwork.
3. Health Update Form - If the most recent physical is older than 90 days old. Click HERE to access paperwork.
4. All LMS student athletes are required to complete the online baseline assessment in order to participate in athletics.
Instructions to Complete from Home:
Enter code: 620F630656
Click “Launch Baseline Test”
5. Submit all paperwork to LMS Nurse's office.
****All requirements must be met by the deadlines above in order to be eligible to try out and/or participate in a sports offering.
Winter Sports Tryouts - 2023 Start Dates and Times:
Tryouts: October 30, 31 and November 1
Tryouts: November 13, 14, 15.
Tryouts: November 2, 3, 6, 7.
First day of practice: 11/13
If you are interested in playing sports at Lawrence Middle School, please email the coach by clicking on the coach's name below.